The inaugural Henley House & Garden Show took place in 2015 and a second show followed in 2016. Both were collaborative and creative efforts spearheaded by Niki Schafer and supported by White Fox Events and Local Love.
The Henley House & Garden Show consists of:
- A weekend festival attracting 4,000+ visitors to the town of Henley on Thames in Oxfordshire.
- 65 exhibitors – fabulous interior and quality garden products and services
- Sponsored by local businesses and supported by the Henley Town Council and the Henley Business Partnership.
- Speakers, workshops and demonstrations from TV celebrities and local top craftsmen and women
- A high-end craft gallery of locally-made products
- A fashion show of home décor products to raise money for a local charity – Chiltern Centre for Disabled Children
- The event was free of charge for visitors of all ages
After two successful years of the Henley House & Garden Show, Niki has decided to give the event a break year in order to focus on design work.
It will return in 2018. A date has yet to be set but it is likely to be in May. If you are interested and would like to have information sent to you closer to the time, please contact Niki on: firstname.lastname@example.org