The Henley House & Garden Show will return March 2nd & 3rd 2019.
The inaugural Henley House & Garden Show took place in 2015 and a second show followed in 2016. Both were collaborative and creative efforts spearheaded by Niki Schafer Interior Design and supported by White Fox Events and Love Local.
The Henley House & Garden Show consists of:
- A weekend festival attracting 4,000+ visitors to the town of Henley on Thames in Oxfordshire
- 65 exhibitors – fabulous interior and quality garden products and services
- Sponsored by local businesses and supported by the Henley Town Council and the Henley Business Partnership
- Speakers, workshops and demonstrations from TV celebrities and local top craftsmen and women
- A high-end craft gallery of locally-made products
- A fashion show of home décor products to raise money for a local charity – Chiltern Centre for Disabled Children
- The event was free of charge for visitors of all ages
If you are interested and would like to have information sent to you, please contact Niki on: firstname.lastname@example.org