Niki Schafer Interior Design has had the great privilege (and fun) of creating and producing the Henley House & Garden Show. However, while covid exists, it is difficult to host and promote large events so we have decided to step back until safer times and focus on our day jobs!
The inaugural Henley House & Garden Show took place in 2015 and further shows followed in 2016 and 2019. All were collaborative and creative efforts spearheaded by Niki Schafer Interior Design and local creative enterprises.
The Henley House & Garden Show consists of:
- A weekend festival attracting 4,000-6,000 visitors to the town of Henley on Thames in Oxfordshire
- 65 exhibitors – fabulous interior and quality garden products and services
- Sponsored by local businesses and supported by the Henley Town Council and the Henley Business Partnership
- Speakers, workshops and demonstrations from TV celebrities and local top craftsmen and women
- A high-end craft gallery of locally-made products
- A fashion show of home décor products to raise money for a local charity – Chiltern Centre for Disabled Children
- The event was free of charge for visitors of all ages